Wednesday 26 June 2013

Busy Busy Busy - Wordless Wednesday with Linky

Well, my blogging has gone to the way-side the last month and I have only been doing wordless wednesday the last few weeks.  I swear I have a good excuse.  It's been GORGEOUS out!  so I did some gardening and went to a few weddings.  Time better spent than being on the computer I'd say.

Tree peony - Shimi Nashiki

Tree peony (same as previous pic) - has 2 different blossoms

Double White Lilac

Double White Lilac blossom - smells amazing!

Large Yellow Iris

Sloan by the side of the garden

Peony

Peony

Clematis - This is an old bloom.  New blooms are a dark purple.

Clematis - "Hakurei"


Lavender

dug all the weeds out of this corner.

going through the arbor to the sitting area.

My blank canvas where the wagon is.



Then we went to a beautiful wedding on the Summer Solstice (June 21).
The venue was amazing and very classy.  I didn't take many pics because there were 3 photographers who were kind of paparazzi-esque.  We had a great time and the food was delicious.  Also they had lattes - I was in heaven.



















13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the peonies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They smell amazing. I cut some for inside and the whole living room smelled beautiful.

      Delete
  2. What beautiful flowers and a gorgeous wedding. The favors are adorable and that cake looks amazing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake was delicious - melt in your mouth. The bride made the truffle favours herself. They were also delicious!

      Delete
  3. Time spent in those beautiful places is definitely better than inside on the computer. What a gorgeous setting for a wedding.

    Thanks for linking up over at Tales of a Pee Dee Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to link up here as well! Your last name is my daughter's first name. There was another guest at the wedding with the last name Sloane. My daughter's name is spelled without an 'E' like yours though.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness you have been busy! Sometimes you just have to step a way from the blog and live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been doing lots of living this summer for sure! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, you have been very busy! Your garden looks gorgeous, and I adore your tree peonies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! My tree peony is one I'm digging up and bringing with us when we eventually move. It is one of my faves!

      Delete
  6. Wow! you were right you have been busy you have also taken some fab photos ;-)

    Have a busytastic weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a busy-tastic week as well :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful peonies, robin. The garden looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete